Monday, 2 December 2013

My gaming platforms

My gaming platforms

I am usually on my ps3 platform from the morning of 7:47am to 6:00pm because of dinner. Then form 6:45pm to 9:00pm for college or 10:00pm for holidays. I try to play a different variety of games. My main genre is racing but I do play shooters and puzzle games (Borderlands 2, Ratchet and Clank, Portal 2). I have a whole draw of games as playing games id the only thing I do. some are collections (ALL THE RATCHET AND CLANK GAMES!) some are games that t starting to get going (borderlands/2).

I play games because I don't have anything else to do :(. My eczema prevents me from going outside, Most of my friends aren't in my street anymore and my bike is very old.
I played on the ps1 when I was very very young (4, 5 or 6 can't remember). Got my ps2 which is still working up to now as I care for it making sure it fine and even when the ps3 was released I was still on the ps2 for a few more years befor I got a ps3 for my birthday. I just find playing games fun as when I'm getting chased I like the rush I get (I don't know why), I enjoy beating people on racing games especially as I AM THE KING! PROVEN FACT! I find ratchet and clank 3 so enjoyable I have completed it 5 times now and ratchet and clank a crack in time 3 times too.

In my -lifetime- I used to own just a ps1. after that I own a ps2, ps3, psp (not vita), Nintendo dsi (not xl) and a laptop which is really old (its very slow and its a windows vista).

My earliest gaming memory is me playing on the ps1 on granturismo and having 30,000,000cr due to one of my cousins being very nice to me.

My favourite platforms are the ps2 and ps3. I like both these platforms because the ps3 allowed me to communicated with friends from school and to make new ones around the world. Some of the friends I play regularly with is Aaron (the59saint) and matt (general_julsing). matt also live in the Netherlands. I like the ps2 because it had a lot of good games on it (the ratchet and clank series up to ratchet gladiator) and racings games that are fun. my favourite ps2 game is burnout 3 takedown.

My favourite genre is racing. I can do anything I think its in my blood as burnout I can do the impossible and granturismo I can beat anyone (even online players too with a 2-3 second margin). I like racing games because I love cars and I love this feeling I get when I'm neck and neck with other players. I also do show off too.

The rationale (the reason why) I am making my game mech defence is because as well as a requirement for college but I also love making things especially making a game so hopefully my game should be really good.

Videos

NOTE: I put these on without sound so I don't know what will be coming out of the speakers

Burnout 3 takedown gameplay


Ratchet and clank 1-3